Account Executive (Mid Market)
Ownership of the complete sales cycle, from lead to close.
Educate leads/customers on the value of Pigeonhole Live in a thoughtful way.
Provide recommendations based on customers' business needs and usage patterns.
Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of Pigeonhole Live's buying cycle.
Be meticulous in recording all interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com).
Handle inbound customer communication and organise/escalate issues appropriately including billing, legal, security, and technical enquiries.
Drive revenue through proactive outreach to existing customers.
Attend events that use Pigeonhole Live and analyse product/market fit, identify potential turn key features, and observe overall customer experience using Pigeonhole Live at the events.
Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas, including product.
Work with SDR to improve the process and metrics used in profiling and qualifying leads.
Work with Marketing in implementing account-based marketing to increase conversion rate and retention rate.
Work with Customer Success team in delivering a world-class customer on-boarding experience of Pigeonhole Live customers and achieve contract renewal.
Work alongside both Marketing and Customer Success team to identify and pursue revenue expansion opportunities.
- 2+ years of quota-carrying sales or relevant account management experience, preferably in SaaS.
- You are ethical, positive, competitive, and driven to achieve goals.
- You are strong in negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- You are articulate and poised with clear and concise spoken and written communication in English.
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions.
- You have a passion for data and its usefulness to support decisions that drive measurable performance.
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient.
- You are a team player and perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.