Hospitality & Operations Crew
We're looking for motivated individuals to join our quest to elevate consciousness.
Over the last seven years, we've been building a wellness concept around on the art of 'nothing' and self discovery. Floatation therapy was – and sometimes still is – a mysterious idea to most people, and pretty much unheard of in Asia till recent years. Having experienced personal growth ourselves through floatation and meditation, we wanted to share this tool with everyone who would listen. For seekers like ourselves, the journey has been thoroughly rewarding, and we continue to be inspired by the stories of our growing community.
At the float club, you'll get to work with a dedicated and skilled team to facilitate floatation therapy and other wellness offerings. You'll be helping people live better, gaining valuable experience in the wellness industry, and upholding high standards of hospitality.
Your role is dynamic; it will take you from facilitating floats at the front desk, to behind-the-scenes operations of a float and wellness centre. You'll be engaged in improving the customer experience, service design, and more.
You should have the following qualities:
– At least 1-2 years experience in customer service/hospitality, and/or experience and service design
– Excellent interpersonal skills and good at teamwork
– Keen interest and experience in meditation, health and wellness
– Possess problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude
– Experience working in SMEs is a plus
0 others viewing this job