TalentTribe is a millennial job search platform that brings you an inside look into different companies & careers. Explore various companies, get a virtual tour of their office & understand what it's like to work there - all before you even apply.
Industry: RecruitmentSize of company: 1-10 employees
Chief Technology Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Function: Technology
Experience Required: 3 - 4 Years of Experience
See More Details expand_more
warningFlag information as inaccurate / incomplete
access_time 22 days ago
What we’re looking for:
TalentTribe is looking for a Chief Technology Officer to work directly with the founders to build and grow our career discovery platform for millennials across Asia.
We are seeking a highly skilled CTO with experience in the tech sector, who will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
As part of the core management team, you will make executive technology decisions, outline our technological vision, lead and implement our tech strategy, and ensure our tech resources are aligned to the business needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and an expert in technological development.
Here’s what you’ll get to do in this role:
• Lead the company’s strategic technical vision and anticipate, plan and act on shifts in technology.
• Connect business goals with technology goals, and prioritise development iterations.
• Guide the delivery of all software, including velocity and quality, and own the product roadmap.
• Work closely with the product and business team to define and deliver new products and enhancements.
• Define and refine engineering workflows, tech architecture and infrastructure to ensure scalability.
• Ensure that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
• Regularly review product performance to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
• Act as Data Protection Officer and be responsible for the security and privacy of our customers.
• Develop overall technology standards and best practices.
• Track, analyse & monitor technology performance metrics.
• Stay on top of technology trends, developments & best practices.
• Manage, coach, engage and motivate the engineering team, and own recruiting and retention of the engineering team.
• Communicate the progress of the Product & Engineering teams to the company’s investors and board.
We are looking for people who have:
• In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design & development. You know how to scale our technological solutions as the business scales up.
• Strong strategic mindset & problem-solving skills. You are able to foresee problems before they appear, and strategically plan our technological roadmap to cater to the business’ future needs.
• Natural communicator. You are able to bridge the needs of different stakeholders internally (e.g. product, business team) and present our tech strategy externally (e.g. investors, advisors).
• Entrepreneurial & proactive self-starter with a solutions-focused attitude & growth mindset. If there’s a roadblock you encounter, you’ll do or learn whatever is necessary to achieve the goal.
• You’ve managed a team before, and are able to bring out the best in people – even when managing a remote team.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field. We know that some of the best engineers are self-taught, so this isn’t a compulsory requirement for us. More than what degree you have, what matters is you have the skills for the job.
• Previous experience as a CTO or tech leadership role in a startup an advantage.
• Relevant experiences in the HR and/or recruitment industry an advantage.
Join the team!
Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “CTO Application – TalentTribe”.
• Portfolio of past products you’ve shipped or open source projects
• Available start date
• Which country & city you are currently located in
warningFlag this job as expired
1 others viewing this job
Talenttribe is a millennial job search platform that brings you an inside look into different companies & careers. Explore various companies, get a virtual tour of their office & understand what it's like to work there - all before you even apply.
Chief Technology Officer