Front-End Developer Intern (Batam)
TalentTribe is looking for a front-end web developer to build and grow our career discovery platform for millennials. Expect to work closely with the Tech Lead, co-founders, and get overseas exposure working in a Singapore start-up.
This role is based in our Batam office. Candidates who apply should be comfortable with relocating to Batam for the duration of the internship.
Here’s what you’ll get to do in this role:
- Build & grow a product: Work directly with product managers and designers to translate business needs into product features jobseekers & employers love. Implement & test new features to continuously grow & improve the product. Understand how users are using the product & gather user feedback.
- Front-end web development (React): Develop beautiful, responsive and performant web interfaces catering to multiple devices & screen resolutions, based on wireframes. Build high quality reusable code, libraries and user facing component library & features. Craft testable, maintainable code that scales.
- Software testing & troubleshooting: Build automated tests and unit tests. Measure, diagnose and improve product performance.
We are looking for people who have:
- Proficiency in React
- Competence in unit testing
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Ability to communicate in English with our Singapore team
- Experience with backend development is a bonus
- Ability to learn fast independently and act fast
- Ability to communicate between the business side and tech side
- Ability to translate business needs into product requirements
If you’ve decided to apply…
Send the following documents to email@example.com with the subject title “Front-End Web Developer Intern Application – TalentTribe”.
- Portfolio of past products you’ve shipped or open source projects
- Duration & time period that you are available for an internship
- Which country & city you are currently located in
Applicants will be processed on an ongoing basis. Shortlisted candidates should hear back within 1 – 2 weeks. Unsuccessful candidates may not be notified.
Get to know us: We’re TalentTribe.
TalentTribe is on a mission to help millennials discover a career they’ll love, by showing them an inside look into the culture, people office and daily work life in different companies. See what it’s like to work at different companies, even before you apply.
Read more about our story here: https://vulcanpost.com/605974/talentribe-helping-singapore-millennials-find-jobs/
1 others viewing this job
SingaporeSGD 4,000 - 8,000
SingaporeHidden by request
SingaporeHidden by request
SingaporeSGD 4,000 - 6,000
SingaporeSGD 2,500 - 2,500
SingaporeSGD 2,000 - 3,000