Full Stack Web Developer (Batam)
FULL-STACK WEB DEVELOPER
TalentTribe is looking for a full-stack web developer to build and grow our career discovery platform for millennials. Expect to work closely with the co-founders, and get overseas exposure working in a Singapore start-up. This role is based in our Batam office.Here’s what you’ll get to do in this role:
- Build & grow a product:Translate business needs into product features jobseekers & employers love. Implement and test new features to continuously grow & improve the product. Understand how users are using the product & gather user feedback.
- Front-end web development (React):Develop beautiful, responsive and performant web interfaces catering to multiple devices & screen resolutions, based on wireframes.
- Back-end web development (Node.js):Design and build the web platform, third-party data integration, API & backend systems.
- Software testing & troubleshooting:Build automated tests and unit tests. Measure, diagnose and improve product performance.
We are looking for people who have:
- Proficiency in Node.js
- Experience in Firebase
- Experience in AWS deployment
- Competence in unit testing
- Knowledge of terminal and Unix systems
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Ability to communicate in English with our Singapore team
- Experience in Redux application state management
- Ability to learn fast independently and act fast
- Ability to communicate between the business side and tech side
- Ability to translate business needs into product requirements
If you’ve decided to apply…
Send the following documents to our website with the subject title “Full-Stack Web Developer Application – TalentTribe”.
- Portfolio of past products you’ve shipped or open source projects
Applicants will be processed on an ongoing basis. Shortlisted candidates should hear back within 1 – 2 weeks. Unsuccessful candidates may not be notified.
Get to know us: We’re TalentTribe.
TalentTribe is on a mission to help millennials discover a career they’ll love, by showing them an inside look into the culture, people office and daily work life in different companies. See what it’s like to work at different companies, even before you apply
Read more about our story here: https://vulcanpost.com/605974/talentribe-helping-singapore-millennials-find-jobs/
1 others viewing this job